Monday, November 01, 2010

It's November

Well, it's November now, still left 2 months before a new year is coming.

What am I doing now?

Busying doing the control drawings for the newly awarded project. Must finish by end of this week and next week I will fly to desert again to finish the stupid project. Start to feel the busy day is following me now. The good news is, I'm going back to my uni once I'd completed my desert project. Can't wait to visit the law faculty.

Anything to conclude so far?

No comment so far, maybe I keep my conclusion until end of this year.

Then any plans?

Not sure also. Feel like losing direction nowadays. Must find a day and seriously look at my future.

Still don't want to go back?

Ok, bye bye.

9 comments:

  1. But i love november! :)
    It somehow make ppl feel is a relaxing month.. Near to xmas, new yr coming, birthday... =p
    *work smart*

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me nothing special about nov. just more rain, weather is cool, mostly i'm busy on month nov. either start new project or end old project. then feel worry cause the year going to end and i done nothing for myself.

    *you have to have passion on your work, so that you can do it better and more enjoyable*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hahaha..ok..I m going to be more optimistic.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nov is when long school holiday starts. Less traffic jam time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. CHAU HAI, IT'S NOV OLEDI, WUWUWUWWUWUWUWUW, CHAO HAI AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
  6. yk, ya less traffic also.
    girl, happy nov to u also
    and for my planner, bad boy u >"< no bad word here, naughty naughty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why you go back uni? You study again? Double master?
    You better go back early and spend more time with your wife.
    One of your next year planning is produce human project!
    Cool, you obtain another new project. Where it is? Africa? Cameroon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. voon, i go back my uni do the project la.

    ReplyDelete