Friday, May 01, 2009

Microsoft Outlook high CPU problem - SOLVED!

Last few day, I start to notice my CPU usage intermittently go high to 50%. From the task manager, look like Outlook is unstable. I start searching solution around the world and tonne of methods tried and yet I can't manage to solve the problem.

After few days wars with this weird symptom, I give up and planned to create a new profile. Therefore, I export my RSS, contacts, rules and email accounts setting in order for me to import back to my new profile.

After the new profile created, everything back to normal, no more intermittent high CPU. So I start to create folders, setup my account and everything look good, until I import my contact and the weird symptom come back again >| What the F!

So I try to delete all my contact and the Outlook performance back to normal. So I switch back to my original profile and delete all the contact and everything back to normal.

I don't understand why such an expensive software can have this kind of failure. I should ask Microsoft to return my money back for solving their problem.

I hope this will help those having same problem like mine. Good luck to you.

5 comments:

  1. On the whole I know application which works with mails-microsoft outlook recovery software,it is free as far as I can see,program helped to myself in other serious situation,also it recover data from Microsoft Outlook pst files, program can be also used to recover information from Microsoft Exchange ost files and/or convert them into Microsoft Outlook pst files,restore mail messages, tasks, contacts, meetings, notes and logs in files with the .pst extension,recover Outlook files and data from corrupted pst files of all Microsoft Outlook mail clients, from Microsoft Outlook 97 to Microsoft Outlook 2003,save the recovered information as files with the *.pst extension, you should have the Microsoft Outlook 98 mail client or higher installed on your computer,runs under all Windows operating systems starting from Windows 98 (Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, SK Ding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday I received some mails and I was afraid because it were damaged.But to my surprise friend recommended next application-outlook recovery software.It helped me very fast and it is free as far as I know,moreover utility save the recovered information as files with the *.pst extension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday my brother asked me about one unpleasant problem,exactly his mails were damaged.And we together solved this situation with help-recover ost file.Tool is free and we find it in social net our city.It can also recovering ost files will help you not to lose contacts of your partners, when Microsoft Exchange Server is out of order.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Can anyone recommend the well-priced RMM utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central systems management
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete