Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Working

Once again I had canceled my leave on Monday after keep receiving calls from my colleagues.

Once again I'm not telling you all that I'm important, it rather showed that I'm still useful to my company :) (Thanks God I still able to exchange my time with money).

Everyday, we work 8-9 hours (I stupidly work more that that hour). What I told you is my "working" hour, and work <> production!

If you apply Pareto Law twice, the production rate is only 4% while 96% of time you are actually idle. So say 8 hours of "work" is actually contribute to 1/2 hour of "production".


The picture showed that 6 persons is once again waiting for a bugger to allow us to into their premises. Shit!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:01 PM

    Wooo yOU STILL look very leng chai ar... hahahaha

    I think there (Putrajaya) right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:52 AM

    hey, u published my photo without permission! pls pay me royalty fee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you think my blog got people come and read, then why the counter never go up one. sorry lah, i write this for myself only. no one want to see your face lah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:24 PM

    hahaha....

    i know who is the cyk!

    One of the leng chai!

    nvm la... maybe u need to pay adv's cost to ding...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sk...which one of the waiting buggers are u?

    ReplyDelete