Sunday, November 19, 2006

Genius or idiot?

One of my friend said he want to quit from his current job and job other company. I think most of the people, me also, will disagree his action. Why?

His company giving him 6-8 month (if I not mistaken) bonus every year and also share. Let say his salary is RM3000 per month, and his bonus is 6 months and he receive 20 lot of share and each share is RM9.50. Therefore, every year he receive extra 6 x 3000 + 20 x 100 x 9.5 = RM37000!

Then his job must be very difficult, you will think. No, 9AM - 5PM office work.

As for myself, the maximum bonus I got is 2 month (there is one year, I only got 1/2 month), and if my salary also RM3000 it will be RM6000!

What is my working time? Basically 8.30AM - 6PM, but it doesn't happen to me. Most of the time I work at night, weekend and holiday. And as for my job I have to make myself dirty and sweated.

Hey, I should quit first not you my friend. Why I still here? I must be stupid.

I think the only reason can explain this is that genius don't work for money and money can't buy genius :)

Genius or idiot? I don't know. Maybe you can tell me.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:35 AM

    working environment is also important, no use getting salary that is soo high but if the other people don't want to cooperate with you then, how hard or how clever you work, also no use. you are a genius, genius can work for no money also can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:33 AM

    Wah... high paid! Which company you mention? I hope this guy is not me because i dont have these benefits.

    I agree with cutebanana, i change my job because my want to improve myself ability... go to other level.

    Any company can promise you everything? if you sick for 3 months, they paid you money or fired you? If you not more useful, they want to employ u again?

    Hence, if i got my own ability, i can do what i want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, genius no need to eat one :)
    i hope i'm on correct ship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Better life -> more money and more time

    If One day, i not need to pay the house loan, car loan, .... and just enjoy my life ... i think this is my life ...

    FREEDOM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. genius said "Genius or idiot? I don't know. Maybe you can tell me" bro...the word which is ngam for Genius + Idiot = GEDIOT..

    ReplyDelete
  6. good idea, but i would like to name it GENIOT.
    sound better :)

    ReplyDelete