- Cigarette: A pinch of tobacco rolled in paper with fire at one end & a fool on the other.
- Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
- Conference Room : A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.
- Committee: Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to decide that nothing can be done together.
- Office: A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
- Yawn: The only time some people ever get to open their mouth.
- Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.
- Classic: A book which people praise but does not read.
- Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
- Etc.: A sign to make others believe that you know more than you actually do.
- Experience: The name people give to their mistakes.
- Opportunist: A person who starts taking a bath if he accidentally falls into a river.
- Miser: A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
- Father: A banker provided by nature.
- Criminal: A guy no different from the rest....except that he got caught.
- Boss : Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are early.
- Politician: One who shakes your hand before elections and your confidence after.
- Doctor: A person who kills your ills by pills and kills you with his bills.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Posted by Ding SK at 3:11 PM