Sunday, November 19, 2006

Have you finish your leaves?

Every year end, people are crazily taking leaves. If you are lousy holiday planner like me, this is the most headache todo every year.

I admire those people can finish their leaves, some even use future leave, and some are pretty good in utilize their medical leaves also.

I still have about 10 days leave need to clear this year and this does not include the 18 days leave that can carry forward to next year. I really don't know how am I going to finish it. Anyway, I hope I can plan my leave better next year.

For almost 4 years, I didn't take any MC. Every year, we are entitle for 18 days MC. Thus 4 x 18 = 72 days MC forfeited. I feel thankful because I'm healthy to do my dairy tasks.

Q: Is it too much leave for you?
A: Hey, do you think you are too rich?

Q: Are you sure you are so workaholic?
A: Not sure, but I always work over night, weekend, holiday.

Q: Why someone can finish their leave and MC every year, but you can't?
A: Sorry boss, I'm a failure.

Q: Are you snake on working day?
A: Er.... not sure lah.

Q: Do you think you are so importance to your company until the company can't move without you?
A: Sorry boss, I'm a failure, can I take leave next week?

Ha ha.... remember to plan your leave next year.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Conclusion: You are good worker!

    Use your strength to realise your Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius...use your leave to get married loh

    ReplyDelete