Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm a genius, but......

I think I'm a genius (hey, don't blame me for so cocky, because I am XD).

I know how to break people software; I know how to put virus on other's computer (although people may found it); I know how to open a lock with wire; I know how to cheat my boss; I know how to make the whole company have internet access or only me got access; I know how to do lot of legal and illegal things.

But today I found out that I don't know how to open a door O_o.

Yes, I had try to open a door but can't then I had been waiting for almost an hour to ask people to open the door for me. Guess what, the door is unlock, you just need to push the door, but stupid me pulling the door.

Shit, I'm a genius but I'm stupid. I going to end my life today for the stupidity. And someone please submit my case for Darwin Award.

Thank you.

P.S. To 2 young engineers, please go back to school and learn how to open the door. Don't make same mistake like me :_|

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:16 PM

    wow, what a genius you are ! dunno even how to open a door ! no need to end your life just because of that lah, actually it is the designer of the door that is at fault, this thing actually happen to many people, just that maybe you need to push & pull the door next time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:08 PM

    actually you try to delay time and wait to see stewardess in/out of the hotel, right?

    tsk.. tsk... tsk, you guys ah, must be monitored closely la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shit, how do you know.
    damn have to look for other more reasonable reason next time XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:18 PM

    it takes another genius to know what the other genius is doing

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha...actually you should have tried lifting the door first ma. anyway, cyk's remarks should be right on the dot!

    ReplyDelete