Monday, December 04, 2006

Finally...

I had submitted my very first draft of my thesis to my supervisor, after non sleep for few weeks (I wonder my supervisor will read it. Anyway there is still lot of works to do).

I’m not sure whether there are anyone enjoys reading thesis, but as a thesis writer, it’s a torturing process indeed. We create something that no one will read. For me I rather go to the book store and spent RM8 for a NuiYou that have 200++ pages of pretty girls and artists.

I can’t write / talk proficient not only in English, even Chinese, I have limited words in my mind. Once again I respect my company ISO consultant. This bugger can spent 3 hours just to explain my company objective which only contain not more than 30 words. Salute! Anyhow this guy earns money from talking and his “non-stop English words generator” builds inside his head.

He just repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat……. and repeat and all your money go into his pocket. Damn, I regret why I don’t learn my English seriously in school. Now what I have is only equations and formulas.

These skills wouldn’t make money and I have to work like hell. See, the law of work already explain that, time is money and knowledge is power; work = power x time. So the more knowledge you have the lesser money for you if the work is constant. That why we work like hell in order to maintain the salary when more experience and knowledge acquired from day to day. Only one day when we “format” our brain and become boss then money will come into our pocket :)

I’m happy today because since morning until evening no one calls to ask me to cancel my leave. Thanks God, finally I can really rest for a day. But in the afternoon, one of my colleague call me and ask me to do some calculation for one of the stupid company (anyhow, these fuckers [sorry to use this very rude word, but I just can’t stop to calling them like this] are not stupid, they can ask a genius to do work for them. Shit I think I’m the stupid) because we only give them raw data and they want to have processed data. Ok, one day I will teach these fuckers a lesson; they have to know who is their cook.

8 comments:

  1. SK...I know how you feel bro....too bad we live n a dog eat dog world...and hey...FUCKER is a very nice and ambigous word bro...It has a lot of meaning for different applications....just ask cutebanana if you don't believe me. Anyway, its bonus time and I heard that the company has allocated 12 months bonus for you this time around...wah lan eh...jealous la!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:27 AM

    I wish ur hard work... someone appreciate!!!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:35 PM

    how come my name keep cropping up :| ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:38 PM

    Today, I just heard a fund manager in Singapore earns about SGD200k per month. How is that possible?? Her 1 month salary is probably what most of us make in 10 years!

    Anyhow, don't get worked out over money and salary issue. As long as you happy with your current lifestyle, why need more money. YEAH RITE!!!! Who am I kidding -these are the words I use to console myself.

    BTW, beside your 80-20 theory, do u have a ratio for:

    Profit you make for company : Your Salary?

    I wonder what's the fair ratio sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shit lah, jamie, do you think our boss is so stupid that can give my 12 month bonus? then he must be idiot. i cant talk like others. they are fantastic! talk and talk and talk ... and talk and all the bonus go into their pocket. shit.

    we are only getting the bone drop from our boss mouth.

    dont ever think hard working can get appreciate. shit. most of the time you will get fuck for that. i had told this thousand time, more work more error.

    anyhow i still will continue as hard working as i can cos i'm engineer not fucker like those guy.

    if you want someone to call you fucker then you just show your fucker look to them. else let people admire you for your stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sk...HEy! u are beginning to really know how to use the word "FUCK / FUCKER"...allrighty bro! Anyway, it's true when u say that some fuckers get all the good things for just talking crap in front of the bosses...I know that u know that i knopw a few moptherfuckers who does that...anyway, its their fucking life and sometimes i reallt wonder what the fuck can they do when their beloved boss(es) have fucked off? what will they do then huh? go find someone to fuck with?

    Anyway, for anynomous commenst on ratio of contribution versus salary...i think the fucking ratio is somthing like this...1:100.... they fucking pay u RM5k and expect RM500k of contribution back. Thats why they are called "bosses" and thats also why they are in Heaven wherelse we are in Hell. Wah Lan....I successfully used the fucking word quite a number of times liao.....waaahooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way SK....all of us are also getting 12 months bonus ma.....

    Remember the time at the end of the month where you go and queue up at the fucking ATM machines? U queue up 12 times in a year to withdraw you bonus ma...so dont fucking expect anything else loh...unless you are like those motherfuckers who are all talk only...but i know u are not like that bro...have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jamie: you are best lah. you can use the f word and sound like a poem. should learn english from you.

    hey, why you get 12 month salary. i only get 11 only.
    shit have to ask ms chung >|

    ReplyDelete