Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's New Year's eve

2006 just reached it's end. 2007 is coming. Time is moving faster and faster, I think I'm getting old.

What I have done in 2006? What I get from 2006? What is my plan and wish for 2007?

Every year these are the common question everyone will ask themselves.

2006 is a meaningful year for me although I still have some wishes hanging there.

Anyway, writing something personal on New Year's eve is just making the day blue. So I just wish you all Happy New Year, good ending and lucky start. Cheer!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 PM

    WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:00 AM

    Happy new year!

    Ding, why your blog only got both of us write comments nia hahahaha

    we are your loyatly customer...

    you should treat us a meal after that bring us to Karaoke !!

    ReplyDelete