Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm a illegal driver

Today I go to post office to renew my driving license. I went to the big post office in Gombak. Once I reach there, I saw a huge notice that the JPJ is off-line. To bad, I need to go for other branch.

After that I went to Subang Jaya, another big post office. Once again I saw the big notice said that JPJ off-line. Ok, now I can't renew my license. I will drive my car illegally for three days until Tuesday. By then I hope the off-line issue had been solve by our "Malaysia Boleh" engineer.

This is industrial norm, I think. Last time I went to bank I saw off-line problem; post office as usual most of the time is off-line; government payment counter, off-line.

I wonder why it's happen? Is Malaysia lack of IT people? But I heard we have Cyberjaya and also MSC. Or Malaysia is full with lazy worker?

(Notes: Lazy people is not equal to idiot, somehow they can be consider as most intelligent creature on Earth)

I always use bypass road, not because I'm poor, but I just don't want to pay toll to those rich peoples. They are too rich to begging from me. The most famous bypass I used is the Hicom Glenmarie to bypass the Federal Highway toll to go to Klang to see my pretty lady :).

There are two traffic lights, distance less than 100m. Every time after the first traffic light, I need to wait about a minute in front of the second traffic light. I wonder these engineers know something about synchronizations? Do there ever lean about optimization problem? Or do they know the formula to relate the distance, time and speed?

However, this road is not the worst. I think the worst design of traffic light is at Central Market. They are suck!

We do not need to show to people how clever / intelligent we are, but please also don't let people laugh and curse on your stupidity.

5 comments:

  1. wah lan bro...illegal driver ar? just to inform you that I have already passed your car registration number to the Traffic Police and they will be on the lookout for you. Soory man, this is the only way to keep them off my back...my license expired liao also...hahahahahahaha!

    Tolls,broken bridges, not properly maintained roads :- blame Samy Fucking Vellu

    Bad road system :- blame the stupid, idiotic and arsenine town planner and the fucked up town council for hiring the potato head in the first place

    for everything bad that happens to you :- blame Samy Fucking Vellu

    BTW did any of you see Samy Fucking Vellu near any of the flood hit areas? Just to tell you that the S.O.B cunt be there because he is afraid to get his tepee ( fake hair ) wet....its made of cow's cunt hair...it might "run" when wet....HAHHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA again at Samy Fucking Vellu and his cow's cunt hair tepee...WAAAAHHH HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA ( wipe tears from my eyes )again

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha, that old man suck!!!!

    anyway, merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Samy Fuching Vellu really a potato head but potato head also can earn a lot of money... he very clever in divert the resposible ....

    He is the Fxxxer man!

    I think our country very loisy goverment... other country got any problems... send alot of people there to show off, when our country got problem ...service like hell

    ReplyDelete