Monday, June 18, 2007

Singapore, here I come..

It's almost 9 years I never go to Singapore. The last time I went to Singapore is to work at Hitachi factory when waiting for STPM result. I swear to myself that I will never ever work at factory again. You have to train yourself to become a robot if you work in factory. It's suck. Until today I still can remember the smell of the clean room.

Basically I only like the evening of Singapore, it's make me feel peaceful. I hope I can still have this feeling for this visit.

Lot of my friend working in Singapore. Some because stay at Johor, so they prefer to cross the river to look for more gold. Some are from Perak, where no much of work and good paid can be offered there. Some are study there and never want to come back to Bolehland again. I hope I can spend sometime with them this time, but time is just too short.

Ok, as usual, try to capture some nice photos for you all this time :)

7 comments:

  1. sk : waaahhh, so you can intro nice girls for me ar? can ar? we go out together loh...can ar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:54 AM

    very near to Batam ledi.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:05 PM

    spg, spg, spg....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya...batam, batam, batam, batam here we cum

    ReplyDelete
  5. genius : dun want geylang cause they drink shit water in KiasuLand. For that matter, we also left a huge load of shit for them to process and drink huh.....can tell my friends that the Kiasu buggers are drinking my processed shit water....yahhhooooooooo ( better than Evian maaaaa and full of minerals )

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, i still prefer the bolehland.

    ReplyDelete