Saturday, June 02, 2007

1 year gone

I just notice that I started to blog on last year 25th May. 1 year gone, nothing have changed for me, still single, still stupid, still so genius, still busy,...

The only thing change is I'm 1 year older then last year T_T

I'm not sure when I going to stop telling you all those stupid stories that I have. Well don't worry, I will torture you all for another year to read on my broken English blog, hahaha, I think I'm the first one who use broken English to torture people. That why I call myself genius orz, hahahah........

3 comments:

  1. Genius : Happy Birthday to your 1 year old Blog!

    SALUTE!!!!!!

    Not many people I know will admit that their command of a certain language is not up to par bro....certainly respect you for what has been written in your post.

    Thanks for providing all the fun and brick bats in your posts. Hope to have more in the year to cum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:49 PM

    SK,
    Although there are a few rare occations that I don't agree with certain things you post, I respect your frank-honest opinion which is genuine from your heart.

    Your blog is something I always look out for at the end of each day.

    ReplyDelete