Monday, June 18, 2007

Old friend

Yesterday, I found two of my primary school friend from friendster. Feel so excited because I had lost all my contact with my primary school friends.

I had been moved to Johor from Perak when I was 15 and moved to KL when 18. So I study 3 different secondary schools. I still have contact with my Johor's friends, but for my home town's friends, I almost lost all.

I wish to found some of my best friends and talk to them about myself and listen to them about their life. And also tell my dream girl that I was fall in love with her last time :p

I hope to get back the contact as many as I can.

Friendship forever.

11 comments:

  1. I understand your feelings bro....not easy finding people you can trust and feel comfortable with aka friends......wish you all the success in your quest macha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:52 AM

    please please please intro to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, This is KK from UKM. You remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie : I asked first ( on the side )bro...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, open for tender again, start with rm250. anyone want to bid.

    kk, sure i know you and i remember you. how's the day? still in malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:56 PM

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:19 PM

    aiks ! apa ni ? what language is rodrigo speaking ah ? anyway i offer RM 250.01....

    ReplyDelete
  8. he said,

    "Hi, I found yours blog for google is interesting, I liked this post. Visit my blog, is on personalized t-shirts, it shows step by step to create a well personalized t-shirt way. See you."

    its spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. rodrigo : can create a Bolehland T-Shirt ar? I guarantee you good sales in your country and you will becum a billionaire in 2 clicks flat. Good luck to you bro.

    cutie : RM 250.01....aiyooo.... I lose to you lah.....genius, u intro to cutie la.....I give up bidding liao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yalo... i miss a lot of my old friends too :(

    ReplyDelete