Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy hour

For each of my project, a cup of beer with my sub-cond after the FAT is a must. It's indicate a mile stone of the project and it also mean a 100% done on the engineering, although it's not the case for most of the projects.

I don't really enjoy drinking beer, a cup is just good enough for me. However, my sub-cond will give me a bottomless, I think I must be torture him too much XD

It's enjoy listen to the music and singing while having a drink. The most enjoyable part is to talk about the stupid company, peoples and laugh at our stupidity.

I'm not sure about others, but working at site is enjoyable. Most of the time, people will forget about control system, therefore most of the time we are suffering from last minute notice and we did lot of stupid thing at site. That why we talk and curse those stupid peoples that make us do stupid thing.

All suffer that we faced will be forgotten when we celebrate the victory, cheer!

7 comments:

  1. alooo...dun go drinking without me la...btw, thanks for the invitation bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee....leang chai... i dont forget one :)
    i will look for you if anything happens to my instrument and control portion...heheheehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:01 AM

    thanks for the invite too but i'm busy that day sooooo sorry i can't join you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  4. boss dont worry, this is my masterpiece :) the most expensive system i ever make.

    cutie, i will f u max when i see you. bring lubricate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah... so good a have nice drink.

    Hahaha... You must be a first guy leave the party one...

    Next time, call me up la... i pay myself lo :P

    Drink Beer... are you hand "gatal" touch people's Brxxst?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wanny boy : kasi torture sama itu orang le....pi minum pun buat de aje...maklumla bro, kanan kepit satu, kiri kepit satu, tengah kena satu, mana blh ingat muka hensem mu lagi hoh...kekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  7. sk : u dunwan to f me max oso ar? I bring lub to work everyday woh....

    ReplyDelete