Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's 30th

Ok, today is my birthday. It's the 30th one, and as usual

  • I'm still not married
  • I'm still stupid
  • I'm (also my litter Xiao Qiang) still strong XD
  • I'm still working for my boss
  • I'm still poor
  • I'm still dream to be a rich man
  • I'm still driving my SEG (sorry no G actually)
  • I'm still a super genius
  • I'm still like chicken rice
  • I'm still have a dream
  • I'm still ...

but some how, I'm not young :(

Nothing is changed, just the time is different.
I want to kill myself if I keep on writing this T_T
Wish myself, happy birthday.

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Please dun kill yourself, i still got a lot of questions for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Ding B'day Song (sing to tune Happy B'day la...what else)


    Happy birthday to you....
    Happy birthday to you (echo: you you you you)
    May cash and happiness is abundance,
    And your girlfriend marries you too!

    CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont die so early la...

    You still havent married yet...
    Havent create little Ding...

    Anyway, I wish you Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday Bro...sorry for the late wishes...been quite busy lately.

    Neways, as said by Titan....no little Dings yet...so no die yet ok?

    Here's wishing you :

    1) lotsa health
    2) lotsa money
    3) lotsa girlfrens
    4) lotsa mistresses
    5) lotsa knowledge
    6) lotsa everything

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!

    ReplyDelete