Sunday, January 14, 2007

Zzzzzzz

Working overnight yesterday, from 2PM until today 9AM. Two group of peoples working overnight, a pipe work and an electrical work. It’s just not my day.

I overlook again the pipe works. Damn! Sometime I hope my boss will permanent put me at one site so I can be more concentrate. Just feel down when things are not running as plan.

Well, electrical works is fine and simple, but somehow, I have to go back there to fix some control this afternoon (luckily, Cheong is helping me to drive me there and back, cause I only able to sleep for about 4 hours).

It is the first time I working overnight since last year April, after a long rest. Not very tire, but my leg is pain. I think I need to buy a new safety shoe.

Now feel sleepy, I hope the client don't call me at night. Nightmare!

Later go to see my girl :)
I wonder what she look like XD

And not forget my junior, I think this is the first time he working overnight. Young man, practice more cause more will coming.

By the way, this is my 101 posts. Hope I can write more in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    i wish i also can work overnight also....i miss those lonely night in shah alam....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 AM

    hahaha... Woh... i had my overnight quite a lot of time... last time...more than 1 month...

    I think i cant anymore... i am getting older... a lot of healthy problem coming after overnight quite frequency...

    ReplyDelete