Monday, January 01, 2007

New year present from our caring government

Today good news, our government has reduced the road tax because they want to reduce our burden. I feel grateful after reading the news. Am I?

In the other hand, the LDP toll has increased RM0.60 to RM1.60. Now, if I use the road everyday once, then I need to pay extra RM1.20 everyday. Every month I need to pay RM36.00 and every year I pay RM432.00. WTF is our government defining the "to reduce the burden"!

This is not yet include the increased petrol, electricity and water.

That how they called "caring" action!

Hey, why don't those cower direct told us that "We, the government, has robbed thousand dollar from you, the stupid resident, and now we return you some sweet.

If someone dare to say this in the parliament, we will all give him our big hand.