Monday, January 01, 2007

New year present from our caring government

Today good news, our government has reduced the road tax because they want to reduce our burden. I feel grateful after reading the news. Am I?

In the other hand, the LDP toll has increased RM0.60 to RM1.60. Now, if I use the road everyday once, then I need to pay extra RM1.20 everyday. Every month I need to pay RM36.00 and every year I pay RM432.00. WTF is our government defining the "to reduce the burden"!

This is not yet include the increased petrol, electricity and water.

That how they called "caring" action!

Hey, why don't those cower direct told us that "We, the government, has robbed thousand dollar from you, the stupid resident, and now we return you some sweet.

If someone dare to say this in the parliament, we will all give him our big hand.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:55 AM

    This is the fxxx goverment! I think the point is burden rakyat and earn more money for themself Shit i went to Ipoh i saw the fxxx samy vellu... Shit

    Dont vote BN for next selection ok ! Everyone !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:26 PM

    the gov should increase the toll higher to at least about RM 5.00 - RM 10.00 increase. Why ? So that people like SEG got no chance to use the road, muahahahahahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >|

    i'm rich but i just don't want to give to those beggar.

    i think the toll should be rm50, so only seg can use that road, not city XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:41 AM

    I save money rm 80 from the Road Tax but i need to pay more to rm288 to toll.

    Fxxx government! Dont give me useless sweet again...

    Everything increase petrol, electril, water, ...

    I dont know why the stupid goverment signs the stupid contract with highway company...unless someone is the boss behind the company!

    I will not vote the BN for my whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:43 AM

    I hope gov increase to Rm100++

    So we got the opportunity to burn the toll centre...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:43 AM

    CIBAI GOVERMENT

    ReplyDelete
  7. wo... cool down young man.

    by the way, today i go pos office and renew my road tax. the stupid system ask me to pay full amount and go jpj to get back the money. stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous2:41 AM

    LANG JIA GOVERMENT GO TO HELL!!!

    ReplyDelete