Friday, January 26, 2007

Busy, busy and busy!

It's a busy year for me. Maybe everyone in my company. Everyone is doing their portion of the works. As usual, the Pareto principle applied here. Some people pretend to be busy, some look very busy, some are screaming cause too busy, some are quietly doing their works, and some try to block everyone from moving forward in order to wait for them. And once again 80% of the job is done by 20% of the worker. Whether you are the 20% stupid genius or the 80% wisely idiot, boss wouldn't know. However, those can talk nicely is a very hardworking staff in boss's eyes, and those take bad words or don't talk at all is the lousy workers.

As usual I always scream to my boss cause I'm overloaded this time. I seldom do writing task cause my English is weak. But this time, I'm floated with documents and documents and documents.

There are two kind of workers in this world, a talker and an implementer.

A talker usually is very good in writing and reporting, e.g lawyer and manager. They usually have ability to "convert" the shit become gold using their mouth.

On the other hand, an implementer is usually equipped with lots of knowledge and skill. They usually can't talk or write in "proper" manner. They usually know how to clean the shit by using their dirty hand.

I think the God is fair. Everyone was awarded with a skill for your to continue live in this world. If you still able to stay in this world, that mean you are still a winner, or else you wouldn't be here anymore.

For all the winner, cheer!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    Which one "implementer or talker" is better?

    I think talker is better than implementer.

    Talker able to get sales and just paid little to implementer to complete the tasks.

    Talker will get more money than implementer.

    AFter 5 years, Talker still can survice if he/she manage to get more sales... but implementer getting older and older... tangan mula "vibrate" .... exhausted and tired.

    Talker will set this implementer and hired 2 more implementers to take over that implementer's tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:36 AM

    i agree with titan. talker get the job for the company. but implementer just need to make sure he do his work as usual. if that is why the boss will always promote the talker and not the implementer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:48 PM

    I come back liao

    I am the good talker... and all the guys listen to me are implementers... hehehe

    Hehehe... i am very strong leader and all fellow follow what i said...

    Hehehe... YOu guys must listen to me else hehehe BooM You!

    ReplyDelete