Thursday, January 11, 2007

My new toy

I have been using Contrec 212 energy (BTU) meter since the first day and currently I alway receive complain from my client about this meter. I am very disappointed with the service and reply give be the supplier on the meter problems. It's seen that the meter have very serious manufacturer bugs (reseting cumulative energy, unstable in taking pulse input, hang,...). I have try to find replacement for my next project and finally I found this.



I'm still testing it, but from the menu and the feature, I hope this unit will not disappoint me.

Anyway, for new project it will be my selected meter. Will review it in very near future.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:48 PM

    HOpe you find a better device...

    But, it looks ugly la and too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Ding. My name is Chai. i also using Contrec 212 in my few projects, seems not working very good and support from australia is damn slow... anyway can you recommend what brand you are using now and how is it? my email is chaikokloon@gmail.com. Thank you very much... =)

    ReplyDelete