Saturday, October 31, 2009

My first 11km

All my friends know me that I hate sport, the only sport that I like is baseball, I don't know exactly why I love baseball, but I think one of the reason is the baseball cap. It is just cool. Too bad, Bolehland don't encourage baseball sport.

Among those sports, the one that I hate most is running. So far in my memory, I never able to finish my running test in time. I alway the last one that finish it. I hate that since primary school. I alway give myself an excuse that I'm to genius to become a sport man.

But when I getting old, I start to realize that I left too much failures and blank papers in my life. So I plan to pick it up and I want to complete it one by one before when I'm too old and I'm too late to regret.

Thanks to fanshue for accompany me to run in this 1/4 marathon, and it is the first time I complete my running in time. Nothing is more happier than you have conquered your own fear.

3 comments:

  1. those who have conquered their mind, have conquered the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is still not too late!

    gabateh ar! next time ajak me too la...

    dont just run with girl only.... i can wear mini shirt too

    ReplyDelete
  3. voon, hahahaha, u hamsap bugger.
    want to join the malakoff marathon or not, 20 dec. 12km run.

    me and huan join already. if u want, i can pass the form to u.

    anyway, u no need wear miniskirt la, make me vomit later.

    ReplyDelete