Thursday, February 22, 2007

Stock Market

It's 1278! Finally, after 13 years, we are at high point. Too bad, I don't involve in any stock market games :(

It's a good news?

I start to worry. It's another 10 years from our last economy crisis. From past experience, we all know, the economy crisis repeat every 10 years. Will it be happen this year? When?

I'm not economist but everyone should know I'm Conan's fan, therefore the prediction that I make is just a collection of past evidents and I hope it will be useful to you.

In 27 Oct. 1997, we had a global stock market crash after the economic crisis. It's Monday.

In 19 Oct. 1987, we had the Black Monday where the most famous stock market crash in the history.

In 13 Oct. 1989, we had the Friday the 13th, a mini crash due to fail of Leveraged buyout deal of United Airlines.

And back to 24, 28-29 Oct. 1929, we had the Wall Street Crash of 1929.

So, will we facing another stock market crash on October this year? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Perhaps if you analyse further and you can be a share market tycoon!!

    ReplyDelete