Saturday, February 10, 2007

Is Chinese New Year Coming?

I still remember, last few year, before CNY lots of suppliers and subcontractors come and treat us CNY lunch/dinner until we rather go to eat mix rice. But this year, until today I still haven't had chance to have one.

There are only a week to the CNY, but I'm not filling with the CNY mood.

Why?

1. Are we too busy?
2. Is the increment disappoint us?
3. Is the bonus disappoint us?
4. Is the award disappoint us?
5. Is the supplier/subcond. not getting paid?
6. Is the supplier/subcond. margin too low until no budget for entertainment?
7. Is the company losing money?
8. Is the company having bad debt?
9. Is the increasing toll stopping us to go our have lunch/dinner?
10. Am I having too much overnight?
11. Am I work too hard?
12. Am I too stupid?
13. Is CNY coming?
...

Anyway, I want to wish everyone a very happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    i still remember last year's CNY. first time i got AngPow from supplier :) but this year i'm sad coz got no more angpow from supplier and boss. make me want to kill myself. perhaps i should find osama ? where is that fucker ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, ask you to stay you dont want.
    nevermind lah, next year you come to my house and i give you angpao.

    i think i know who the fucker already. it's my subcond :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:31 PM

    I am here... Don't call me fucker... i am not samy vellu...

    I dont know what is angpow... it is a small boom? or bigger?

    Is it angpow very important to you cutebanana? or your future?

    See... you can get angpow from sk ding too...

    Dont call me fucker ... i not bad as samy Vellu... Hehehehe

    Friend of Stupid ding hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:53 PM

    angpow is more important leh, sk ding sure ah next year you can give me angpow ? you got invite osama or not ? he can give BIG angpow,muahahaahahaha

    ReplyDelete