Monday, February 26, 2007

Angpao

Every year, when Chinese New Year came, we will get angpao from parent, relatives and also elders. Every year, I will keep the angpao until after the end of Chinese New Year then I will open it and keep those money in the bank. Year by year, and I have been doing it for 29 years. It's happy when receiving angpao, it's not about money but it's a festival feeling actually.

As usual, this year I "ask" angpao from my colleagues :p (too bad they have to give me cause I'm still single). It maybe my last year to ask for angpao, next year I promise them I will give angpao to their children. Hopefully.

Anyway, I hope my girl friend will agree with me.

Girl, I'm getting embarrass to ask for angpao already, can we give angpao next year?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:18 PM

    Mr. Ding is desperate .... very desperate indeed ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:47 AM

    aiya, your mission during CNY at Klang not accomplished ka?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aloo SK....need my help bro? My offer still stands. Just give me a hello and I will be there. what to do? I have been giving sk a lot of ang pau's liao....I told him that enough is enough...time for him to fork out some of the ang pau money already ma.

    ReplyDelete