Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spyware? Adware? or rubbishware.

That day I was thinking to add some cute emoticon to my MSN, so I go internet and search for some free emoticon.

So I get a free one. When I try install, I start read the terms (most of user never read this :)). And I see this.



Ok, stupid spyware! Or maybe I'm stupid!

Just want to highlight here, never click "I agree" button if you not sure what is written in the terms. And for the programmer, if you want to make money for your program/works/etc. please inform the user clearly. Just say I need money, please donate to me. We will consider that. Don't put those stupid spyware at the back. You are suck! You are not qualify to call youself a programmer.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    i can't believe that you have fallen for this trick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius : aiyoooo....why download emoticons? u just need to upload your cute and pretty face onto your MSN or Messenger or ICQ or whatchamacalit only maaaaaaa....it is worth a million emoticons dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_o i think i will put all my handsome face. and maybe i can sell it to you also.

    cutie: i'm getting old lah. nowadays no more real programmer :(. i miss those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. genius : caaannn no problem....sell me your face and create one of cutie's face as well or anypart of his body also can..hehehee

    ReplyDelete