Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Answer for simple IQ test

If

1 = 5
2 = 25
3 = 125
4 = 625

Then 5 = ?

To solve this problem, just take out your calculator and press 5 ^ 5 = 3125! Damn I’m so cleaver :)

But if you understand the basic of mathematics. The answer is 1. Why?

Simple, if A = B, then B = A.

However, human like to make situation complicated. Why?

I don’t know, maybe 1 or more of the following reasons:

1. I’m too free so I want to make thing complicated.
2. I just want to show that I know (even it’s wrong).
3. I don’t know but I can’t let people know that, so I make thing complicate for other.
4. I’m your boss, can I?
5. It’s not so easy; sure there is something I don’t know.
6. Someone is hiding the truth from me!
7. Prove me if A = B, then B = A. Can’t? Then breakdown it and compare.

Ha ha, familiar? I don’t know.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35 AM

    aiyo this is the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder u are a genius! A=B and B=A...so that makes Toyota SEG = GES Atoyot right? ( just using pure common sense maa ).
    Atoyot..what a word!..hahahaha...sounds like Toyol... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:39 PM

    from the sequence the = is not really an 'equals sign' it is an 'operator' so the correct answer will still be 3125. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie: that no true. you see in math. you can't say a number e.g 1 can equal to a number e.g 5. so 1 <> 5.

    if 1 = 5, then the 1 and 5 is not the number, it a symbol. just so "coincidence" that i use the number for symbol.

    thus, if a = b, then b = a.

    jamie:
    maybe you are right. however, it still the best car ever make.

    ReplyDelete