Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Answer for simple IQ test

If

1 = 5
2 = 25
3 = 125
4 = 625

Then 5 = ?

To solve this problem, just take out your calculator and press 5 ^ 5 = 3125! Damn I’m so cleaver :)

But if you understand the basic of mathematics. The answer is 1. Why?

Simple, if A = B, then B = A.

However, human like to make situation complicated. Why?

I don’t know, maybe 1 or more of the following reasons:

1. I’m too free so I want to make thing complicated.
2. I just want to show that I know (even it’s wrong).
3. I don’t know but I can’t let people know that, so I make thing complicate for other.
4. I’m your boss, can I?
5. It’s not so easy; sure there is something I don’t know.
6. Someone is hiding the truth from me!
7. Prove me if A = B, then B = A. Can’t? Then breakdown it and compare.

Ha ha, familiar? I don’t know.