Sunday, October 15, 2006

Are you a lawyer?

A rabbi, a hindu, and a lawyer are in a car. they run out of gas, and are
forced to stop at a farmers house. The farmer says that there are only 2
extra beds, and one person will have to sleep in the barn. The hindu says,
"I'm humble, I will sleep in the barn," so he goes out to the barn. In a few
minutes, the farmer hears a knock on the door. It's the hindu and he says,
"There is a cow in the barn. It's against my beliefs to sleep with a cow."
So the rabbi says, "I'm humble, I will sleep in the barn." A few minutes
later, the farmer hears another knock on the door and its' the rabbi. He says
that it is against his beliefs to sleep where there is a pig and there is a
pig in the barn. So the lawyer is forced to sleep in the barn.

A few minutes later, there is a knock on the door. It's the pig and the cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment