Saturday, October 21, 2006

I'm getting old!

Prove 1:

I forgot why I switch on my car's head light in the shinny afternoon and I left it on for 4 hours unitl my battery flat. Lucky got 2 young man help to push my car to start.


Prove 2:

I forgot my company never asking me to save money for them and I stupidly waste my time to jam on the road, pay extra tolls and extra parking fees just because I can buy something cheaper price for my company.


Prove 3:

I forgot how to prove that 1 + 1 = 2.


Prove 4:

I forgot today is a holiday and I still working.


Prove 5:

And I forgot my boss not working today.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:52 AM

    mmmm so sad to read your blog!!
    Why? cause i think i am older too.

    By the way, when u want to come out drink tongkat ali teh with me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, you need to drink more.

    ReplyDelete