Sunday, August 02, 2009

1st day @ Bolehland

Finally, I'd touch down safely at Bolehland Internation Airport yesterday. It has been long time I didn't see green huge threes and rain :p. Anyway, this is a very sensitive issue, therefore I stop describing the beauty of the nature or else my life will be in danger.

I'm lucky cause my cousin give me tickets to the concert held at Bukit Jalil. It's a very nice concert. Once again due to my limited English, I don't know how to describe the the concert. I found a video clip, I hope you enjoy it.



Just before the show start, the operator from one of my plants called me that the plant control system is down. Well, after more than 4 years of non-stop operation without maintenance, finally it break down. I called my S.I. for help and he is so kind enough to help me although he got very strong reasons to ignore my call. And guess what is the problem that cause the system broke down? :) HDD full!

Sometime, I felt very disassapointed with all these so called engineers that have been assigned to operate the plant. Maybe, you will think I'm lansi, but in this case, I'm not. I'm tired. I'm tired to receive a call in the mid night and ask me to go to site to reset a switch or to plug back a cable. And funny enough that the operator asked me a very stupid but very logical question, he asked Are u still working there? I wish to tell him no, but I didn't. I don't know until when my answer will become yes. I have no hope on that, just let the correct time come to change my answer.

10 comments:

  1. cool ... what is the plant? can i kepo a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HDD full. LOL. i think u faint ady when u heard dat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. voon, 1 of ur baby, kl one.
    girl, no faint, just admit to hospital only cause heart pain

    ReplyDelete
  4. ic... KL one ar.... i think that one is my last project right...

    good to hear that 4 years no problem and now problem is HDD full hahahaha

    mmm finally i can produce a less bug system liao (hehe praise myself a bit you dont might right)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya, u r one of my best control engineer although i f u until no day and night for those stupid bugs that u wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bugger, got 1 extra ticket oso dun wanna ask me to go!!!! selfish fucker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. :_( i tot u knew already mah but dont want to go.
    next time i give u all the ticket lo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. poor ding... scolded by sister hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha, so kesian, kena scold by big sister...

    ReplyDelete