Saturday, August 15, 2009

It is 2913th days

Thank to my girl remind me that today is 2913th days I'd worked in my current company.

First of all, I would like to thanks to my manager for choosing me as his engineer. And also want to apology to him since I'm the most failure subordinate he ever have.

Secondly, thanks to all seniors for guides to me all these years. Arigato.

Thirdly, thanks to all juniors for giving support to us. I hope all the juniors appreciate the working culture that we have maintained. With these spirits, we have the best team in town. Nothing can stop us.

Lastly, thanks to the company for paying me salary each month and thanks to bosses for giving bonus to us.

Arigato everyone.

13 comments:

  1. looks like i have a pretty damn experienced manager. And btw, manager, you can't hide the ugly side by converting it to days. Though i could understand your intention of doing so, but truth is truth! I apologise for being such straight forward, i really cant help it. It's inherited from where i came from...far far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wild horse, i didnt hide the ugly side, i just dont want to see any one of us go back home with black face and those unhappiness because of work. work is not your everything, family is. you can choose to work by treating every colleague beside you as your enemy and go back home with tired body because you having war at office OR u treat your colleague as your friend and together fight for the team and go home with tired but happy spirit. two -ve actions wouldnt make a +ve result.

    it's ur life, not me. and i'd chose to live with my sohai gens, cause i love my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:05 AM

    are you resigning?

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon, dont understand.
    i'm not resigning, i'm celebrate my anniversary only.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This calls for a drinksssssssss~~~~~~~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. drink time! yeah yeah! wait i come back and celebrate ok!

    i buy you one jug of beer! enough?

    yalor... you are very loyalty to your company! ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ss, any time.
    voon, thanks, but i cant finish a jug, drink for me please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Horse, u see grey summore i kill u.==

    ReplyDelete
  9. dont let this girl see u alone in the toilet, dangerous XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am only 336hrs less than you... damned!

    Voon, by drinking the jug of drink can forget those numbers?

    if can then,
    SK, pls share the jug with me...;(

    ReplyDelete
  11. yk, sure. we share the jug

    ReplyDelete
  12. sincerely from the heart of my botttom...~~~~~ u r a great person...~~~~~ :)
    It's been an honor knowing u...and working with u...and learning from u...~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete