Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Habit

Today, I got an idea on how to wake up early.

Say, you normally wake up at 8AM and you are alway late to work. So you plan to wake up early a bit but you just can't used to it.

Here how you do it.

You can adjust the alarm in the way that each day the alarm is bring early a minute. So the first day, the alarm on on 7.59AM, and the second day 7.58AM, and so on. You would feel the different of 1 minute. Therefore, after a month, you are able to wake up on 7.30AM. You may continue this practice until you able to reach office before your boss :)

But some habits will kill you.

The experiment showed that, if you throw a frog into the boiled water, the frog able to respond it and jump out from the boiled water. But if you put the frog inside the water and slowly boil it. The frog is dead meat at the end.

Just like human, if you start to accept your daily life, your work, your income, your position, etc, you are become slave to your company and you lost your ability to fight for your own right and benefit.

So before it become your habit, think about the frog first. Enjoy your working life.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:48 AM

    YOU ARE RIGHT.....

    YOU DESCRIDE THE "ANO" in the previoius topic hahaha

    Ano is frog hahaha

    Sorry again... I am too rude la...

    HAHAHAAHAHA.... Bad boy! Bad boy! :P :P :P :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is ANO ? A stupid frog ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Genius,
    I dun understand why u are so reluctant to wake up early morning...
    For me, once i awake and think about my 2 school going sons and their future college fees, i will straight away fully awake at 6.15am sharp.

    Hmmm, i strongly suggest u end your bachelorhood and have kids ASAP.

    Don't delay anymore la....
    Motivation, motivation,...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:08 PM

    Ano = Anon = Anonymous = KC Lee

    I am not a frog, just someone who is committed to company and doing my work with passion.

    I may not be as technically sound or as hard working as some people in KJ BUT I definately cares for the company and its well being even if I need sacrifice personally.

    I don't care if several manager's salary is higher than mine or contribute lesser than me because I strongly believe financial freedom is not achieved from your paycheck or allowance.

    I may be more fortunate than others when it comes to 'family background' but I also believe it's going to be my greatest obstruction in life if I take it for granted and abuse it without having the right attitude.

    Some may thinks that I was given a preferential treatment because of my 'relationship' with bosses. I invite these people to have a drink with me and explain how is that so.

    Titan,
    I hold no grudge against you, no worries.

    SK,
    Listen to the sifu

    cyk,
    With some luck and progress in Malaysia's politic scenario, our children should have no problem getting into local universities thus lesser education expenses. Let's keep our fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:40 PM

    haahaha KC Lee ar...

    Ic... Actually, you are right too...

    Life is like that... but...

    You still at Serdang Hospital ke? How is the control stuff still ok???

    ReplyDelete
  6. KC Lee, sorry for calling Ano a stupid frog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. terence: u are a real shit head..hahahaha

    cyk: u are 110% correcto bro.

    KC: 1) u are no frog 2) feel beter bro?

    titan: u are also a shithead like terence...waaahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. btw SK...CYK is correct...go get married and have kids FAST!!! bloody hell cyk, thats one hell of a way to motivate sk to wake up early....

    ReplyDelete
  9. guys, thanks for the advices. will try to work hard and harder and get more and more litter ding :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:12 PM

    this is how i do to get myself up early in the morning.

    1) prepare 2 clock. I prefer a handphone and watch...

    2) set your watch on normal time.

    3) set your handphone alarm 30 minutes or 45 minutes earlier than the normal time.

    Always follow your handphone clock all the time...

    ReplyDelete