Monday, March 24, 2008

Cameron Highland



Finally I went to Cameron Highland with my girl last week after planning to go there since last year.

It's no very cool at Cameron, very nice temperature, round 25 degree C. Having a steamboat dinner is the best meal ever.

There are lot of jungle tracking activities available, but I think most of the people enjoy plucking the strawberry than doing out door activity. We only went to Parit waterfall and Robinson waterfall. Too dangerous to do the remaining jungle activities alone. It will be a very enjoyable activity if more people are participate.

Ok, this month is consider my holiday month and I had spent most of the time outside also lot of money :(. Need to work hard to earn more money so I can plan my second holiday month this year.

The next stop, I wish to visit the Angkor Wat. Anyone interested?

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Wah so good! Hahaha Great + Good!

    Next time bring me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in on the backpacking thingy bro.

    Good to see that u had a nice holiday with your gf...when are u getting m arried bro?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM

    hmmm...Ang Kor Wat...
    How many days u thinking la..???

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're a very lucky guy.

    angkor wat got red light district ah ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. titan, you give up your freedom too early, haha

    jamie, ok. dont want to get marry already.

    ss, 3-4 day gua.

    toh, got. join us la.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dun want to get married oledi ? hmmm.......anyway hope can join you guys in Angkor Wat too ? But i heard just to go inside Angkor Wat have to pay something like 50 USD ? Is it true ah ? Got any back entry to Angkor Wat ? I cannot sleep thats why i blog now.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. not sure about the fee. will ask wong for the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sk & terence :entrance is 20usd....

    cum, cum terence...oin us and u won't feel like getting married...yahoooo

    ss: please cum too bro...3-4 days only ma...screw everything else la. there's more than enough time to work your butt off dude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. angkor wat? when la.. i mau ikut boleh ka?

    ReplyDelete