Monday, March 24, 2008

Cameron Highland



Finally I went to Cameron Highland with my girl last week after planning to go there since last year.

It's no very cool at Cameron, very nice temperature, round 25 degree C. Having a steamboat dinner is the best meal ever.

There are lot of jungle tracking activities available, but I think most of the people enjoy plucking the strawberry than doing out door activity. We only went to Parit waterfall and Robinson waterfall. Too dangerous to do the remaining jungle activities alone. It will be a very enjoyable activity if more people are participate.

Ok, this month is consider my holiday month and I had spent most of the time outside also lot of money :(. Need to work hard to earn more money so I can plan my second holiday month this year.

The next stop, I wish to visit the Angkor Wat. Anyone interested?