Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bangkok trip



Just came back from Bangkok trip. It's a fun trip and tire also. I still feel sleepy today, luckily I'm on leave.

Bangkok is a very nice city, lot of shopping places, thing are cheap, exciting night life, culture & 18x shows. I'm quite surprise that Bangkok is much more modern than I thought. Maybe one day she will be ahead of bolehland if we still dreaming that we are at the top of the world.

About the agua (lady boy), some are just so pretty until you don't believe she a man. So never try to drunk at Thailand, you don't know who will sleep beside you until you hear her voice.

The next special show is the Thai Girl show. Well, I don't know how to say it. Just feel pity to them that need to use their most native skill to earn money. I think I should stop supporting those 18x movies :)

Spend quite a lot of monies for this trip. Anyway, it's worth.

I shall start to plan my next trip from now. Hope to show you all another round of nice photo soon.

10 comments:

  1. Ham Sap ding, i can ask you a very personal things... Are you still virgin? Your virgin give to boy or girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think no more virgin liao lar, kena raped by Lady Boy liao....kekekeke.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:12 AM

    oppss....actual case was he raped the lady boy....

    ReplyDelete
  4. titan, long time ago i already give my virgin. haha......

    toh, be careful you go bangkok, sure you will be rape by the agua.

    ladybird, dont let me see you in the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why Nisclonas look King Kong liao!
    Oh... Is he still virgin? hahaha

    ABout Lee, this one not need to ask one hehehe...

    Er... I not see Mr Ng one??? Mr Wong??? Mr Yee??? Mr Peter Tan???

    ReplyDelete
  6. titan: this is bangkok, maybe they are busy some where else, got another project going on...

    ReplyDelete
  7. bro, remember to take the sohai pics from me.....need you to make a video out of them and post it...waaaahahahahahaha.

    Anyway, it was one hell of a nice trip huh? would be better if toh joined us...i asked the bugger so many times during futsal but he said he doesn't want to come unless he is sleeping in the same room with u....like that also can ar?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:51 PM

    I wonder why???

    I have a question to ask you Genius!

    Have anyone see Zakaria in coffin? I heard that he passed away 2am, and they quicky put inf coffin and "Tanah" mayat early in morning....

    May i know this is a trick or not... Zakaria still alive? He just too scare to face the truth? lokap makan nasi curry? If he still alive?

    I also hear people he gantung sampai mati

    I havent terima his roh....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let him rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. jamie, for sure.

    DevilinHell, not sure. maybe he is on the way applying permit to hell. not enough undertable money, i think.

    ReplyDelete