Friday, December 24, 2010

Dream

Recently I found that I start to dream. Ya, I seldom dream for the past few years until last few months and it started. Some odd dreams, although dream has never been normal, I believe. I think it is more or less due to my current project. I'm going there soon, to end it, I hope I can stop travelling there for a while after this trip.

Ok, today is Christmas eve. I'm not Christian, so no special Christmas eve dinner and no special celebration also. But today I a bit excited after receiving a call from my friend; his sister just get a Christmas eve baby, congratulation.

I love this Christmas song very much, hope you all will like it also.

Thats all for today, Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. maybe toh is doing the "inception" thing on you beside you...

    ReplyDelete