Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Joke

The following joke is not created by me. I just translate it from a friend. So, please don't catch me, I'm still single and virgin #^_^# and I want to marry soon.

Malaysian, Japanese and US doctors meet at the international seminar.

The Japanese doctor said: Ten years ago, there was a young man meet an traffic accident, and his finger was broken due to the collision. After the hospital surgery, this year he wons the international piano competition first prize.

Then the American doctor said: Ten years ago, there was a young man meet an traffic accident, and his feet ware broken due to that accident. After the hospital surgery, he wons the 100 meters gold medal in the last Olympic Games.

Malaysian doctor listened and sneer said: 30 years ago, there was a young man meet an traffic accident, and his brain was died, after deliver to the hospital, I transplant a pig's head to him, now he is our prime minister.


Hope to make you feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:20 AM

    wahhh...so brave! I go report to MCMC



    Kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:48 AM

    the brain-transplant patient will face a non-confident vote in parliment.
    i fully support the motion.

    BUT, it is unlikely to be successful unless it is a secret vote.

    Damn the ball carriers!!

    ReplyDelete