Friday, June 06, 2008

I'm soulless

I'm not sure when it started, until recently I found out that I'm soulless.

Everyday I repeat and repeat the same task that I did yesterday or last week. You can say there is no movement, but I would say I'm circling with no progress.

I'm an engineer full with energy and dream when I just graduate. I continue improve my knowledge, cause I know if I stop I will no able to catch the technology. But unfortunately, I think I missed it :(

I wish I can found my way to catch back the train and continue my journey.

2 comments:

  1. but at least you got a gf, a potential wife, someone who you can love, sometimes we need to take a break from our work, to step back and look at our own accomplishments, instead of looking too much into the present and the future. we need to make new goals for ourselves each time, sometimes we stick to our goals as if we really need to achieve them in order to succeed, life is not like that. maybe it is also time to grow, personally, see what you have and to grow it, maybe with your gf, if you guys start talking about babies and small children, i don't think i need to hit you on the head to let you know what she means. but again, this is a personal matter, and i should not step into that boundary. but i really envy you coz you have a great work in a great company (i'm serious) and also an understanding gal. you may call yourself a sohai but i think you're far from it. i'm the real sohai instead, 29 years and never had a gf at all this time, it's beyond embarrassing. anyway just be positive and always do what you think in life, sometimes we need to live our own dreams, and not living someone else. We need to make our own dream come true, before making other people's dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) toh, I intro a nice chick to you want ar? I am serious ma...come out more la

    2) sk, let's hope that we pass this petrol shit first but in the meantime talk more to yr girl for motivation...trust me bro, no one can help you like she can...not even family. hang tough dude..

    ReplyDelete