Friday, July 06, 2007

How to success in working

Basically I'm a failure in my career :(

But what reason that allow me to write this blog? And what make you read a loser writing how to success? I myself also can't explain it. You may stop here if you think I'm wasting your time, but if you like to know some nerve inside a loser, you are welcome.

In every project or working environment, there are drivers and passengers. The driver can be defined as a worker/executor that pushing the project/task to move to it destination. Driver can be a leader, an engineer or event a general worker. On the other hand, a passenger is someone that sitting in a mobile, fetch by the driver to the destination. They can be analogy as parasite. In the mind of passenger, there are no teamwork needed, what they are looking for is victim, a stupid victim.

The mind of a driver is simple, what they try to do is try as hard as they can to move the task/project forward, fighting in the front line with no fear. But most of the time, the simple mind of these idiots forgot about the parasite at the back may overtake the credit when they are tired.

Therefore to success in your working environment, you must train yourself as a good passenger. What you must do is, sit relaxing in the car and let the driver fetch you to the destination and overtake the control at the correct timing and earn the credit.
Somehow, there are some rules that applied here. First, you must not try on a too high target, most of the time, you will fail. Second, remember, no friend in this world except enemy and victim.

Email is the most powerful tool invented by a stupid driver and abused by passenger. What make email so advantage over classical mail, memo, notice or fax? First it is black and white, that mean the evident is solid. Second, the speed of delivery is at the speed of light to everyone. And third, it let you choose who need to be attention and whom no.

When you are at trouble, find a weakest victim and put his/her name on the email and sent to everyone, CC to the management and you have successfully kill a victim.

When there is some credit to earn, you must fast enough sent an email to everyone and CC to the management about your 'great' contribution that make the task/project complete successfully. You are now earn all the credit and let all the stupid drivers eat shit.

In order to write a good email, you must learn how to use some stupid English terms like flying colour, momentum, teamwork, ladder, escalator (sorry to say that I neither know what these words mean and nor why there are here), etc. These terms give your email a management look. Management like these English term that make them feel more high class.

The second skill that you must employ is talk. You must learn to use correct term at correct location and time. For example, the management want you to come out a proposal, you may say, "I will try my best to come out the proposal, although I have two others document that urgently needed. I will try to ask Dinstein to help me on this." First, never say NO to the management. Second, must let the management know you are BUSY. The term 'try my best' mean you may get the result or you may no, if you get it is because of me; if you don't get because someone else cause me can't deliver it to you and you can't blame me, but somehow you can blame someone, in this case Dinstein. Third, always prepare a victim in the task so you can push your shit to him/she.

Ok, I hope these lesson can give you some hints or guidance to success in your working environment. And for all the driver, thank you for your hard work; for all the passenger, be careful you may be my next victim, wha hahahaha...........

19 comments:

  1. Sorry, i think my english level too low... i can't 100% understand the meaning you want to share.

    Anyway, driver and passenger are human being.

    NOpe 100% good for all drivers and 100% bad for all passengers.

    But, you are the good driver! keep it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM

    hello dinstein,
    can you drive me to Joma, i have something very important to do there la... only you can help me on this matter. Don't say no la, who else can help me if not you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe...yk...dun rub in in la.

    genius: i know how you feel and what made you write this post...to tell you the truth, I was going to write it myself but you beat me to it bro.

    NOBODY likes to be denied credit when its due..maybe that is something that the Management needs to learn huh? and learn fucking fast. Problem arises when the Management adopts an attitude of sitting in the office and reading emails...they dont fucking know what is going on at site...read only ma...me and you and a dog named boo also know how to do loh...tiu!

    Then comes the motherF&*king bastard who wants all the credit...as you say in your post...by writing emails with mind intriging words like, dynamic, escalator, momentum and such crap. Why does he/she do that? SIMPLE!! it is because the bastard knows that the Management is BLUR SOTONG...and he/she is taking 110% advantage of that.

    Most of us can't do anything much except to curse that bastard deep down in our hearts but "Sepandai Pandai Tupai Melompat, Akhirnya Fuck Up juga ma"..correct.

    This particular project has opened my eyes to a lot of things I didn't realise/know in the past....at the very least I know who can be trusted and who is worth shit ( in my book )..

    Just take it easy for know bro...wait for the perfect time...it will come...maybe sooner than expected...

    To the bastard in question, FUCK YOU and UP YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:36 AM

    whoah so interesting.......like a soap opera lar.....fuyoh......btw who is the bastard ? please enlighten me please....

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutie : enlightenment via sms ok?...hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. titan: basically, i'm not a good driver, you are the driver and i just the passenger. thanks for fetching me so far.

    cyk: what the hell you want from me again? i want to be passenger this time. fetch me there, buy me kfc and i may think to move my finger once.

    jamie: basically i dont mind that someone is working taking all the credit and i will congrat him/her from the bottom of my heart. but i'm pissed off when saw a fucker taking all the fucking credit without mention even a single name in his credit mail. by the way, i dont need someone to mention my name in the credit list cos for me all these credit is useless for me. i'm just a loser and damn fucking stupid idiot, not worth to mention.

    cutie: haha, loser you leave too soon. good for you to avoid these fucking email.

    thank you all for making me more balance abit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. genius: As I have mentioned before..nobody likes to be denied credit when its due...not me, not you and not anyone else for that matter. What I don't like is that the bastard makes people look bad for him to look good...as far as I am concerned he can GO FUCK HIMSELF.

    On another note: The Fucking sky WILL FALL DOWN if the bastard mention any other name in his credit mail...

    YK: You want a lorry driver to drive you to Joma? I am available woh but make sure you mention my name in the credit mail to the bosses ok? and must cc to everyone in KJ including O&M in AMCORP, Penang and Dalkia also...can ar? can ar? Better put advertisement in newspaper also....can ar? can ar? kekekekekeke

    Shit! I feel very,very unbalanced in making genius feel balanced

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:23 PM

    whoah !!! now i feel unbalance too

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha, scarify 2 driver to make a passenger happy is a good deal. i will try my best to become the best of the best passenger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous12:02 PM

    Hi all,

    Please be informed that Electrical Team managed to complete the PJP1 Electrical Power Energization for our Thermal Ice Storage Supply on 07/07/07.

    From an excellent teamwork that has been shown by Electrical Team, QC and Safety, we succeed and managed to make our GDC (Syah) have a big smile and proud of us (the moment that cannot be forgotten after being screw for so long time by GDC).

    As per result, we meet at least one and the only one of our customer expectation and Electrical Team proved their capability in handling PJP1 Project by 3 DAYS AHEAD from Master Schedule.

    As I mentioned before, success is a ladder and not an escalator. Thanks a million for the 'bravo' that has been put in front of my table and hopefully it was a sincere congrates from somebody I don't know who. This success should be taken positively by others to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous12:09 PM

    Like Jamie said "Sepandai Pandai Tupai Melompat, Akhirnya Fuck Up juga ma"..

    Let the management learn this the hard way if they just merely sit at the office and depend only on email to decides who's the real contributor.

    Who knows, the management might actually reads this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 1) I wonder which son of a bitch went and post what has been done in which project....go start his/her own blog to post about his/her achievements la...its free what.....want to take all the credit for things that people do and now want to use genius blog for free meh? what kind of cheap motherfucker is this?

    2)It takes a lot for a chinaman minded company to change because an aging mind is not willing to learn and accept. Learn or not learnt is up to them...staffs will go and new one will come but I doubt if they will ever learn and CHANGE. The basic P.I.P. method for Management is not even practiced here. Look at the fiasco during this year's dinner and prove me wrong.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. jamie, calm down. i dont mind people earning any credit from my blog. anyway, thanks.

    i just hope this year company dinner i can drink some beer with my colleague that together fight fearless in the field. its priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sk : I hope you have a drink with me bro. That goes out to all the brothers and sisters that have worked their butts off.

    The credit grabbers are also welcomed to have a drink and prove that they can drink on their OWN without anyone drinking on their behalf.....YAAAM SEEEENG!!!! and tiunyaseng!

    ReplyDelete
  15. before I forget...If the post has been posted by someone who wants to highlight the son of a bitch self centredness then I apologise profusely...please accept my sincerest apologies..

    if the self centred and selfish post has been posted by the bastard in question then I maintain my stand...FUCK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous1:43 PM

    somehow, i'm missing all the fun here..........

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1:45 PM

    sometimes our ladder is too short, so no choice but to climb on ppl to get the......

    ReplyDelete
  18. jamie: no problem, at least 1 cup for you, which is my maximum XD

    cutie: man, you cheer my day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3:34 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete