Monday, August 15, 2011

It's 10 years

Ok, so today is officially year 10th for me in my current company. Don't want to say too much since there is nothing special to say also. For the pass 10 years, I saw it grow, witnessed it reach to the peak and now I'm feeling it collapse slowly.

It's not the company that make thing different, it's the peoples in the company. It's a simple fact and people just don't want to acknowledge it. So, just let it be.

I will just continue to climb up by my own.

3 comments:

  1. i accidentally step on a snail and kill it last week. I am very sad and sorry about that. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. but if u climb up like snail... not good

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, u r a murderer!

    voon, too much burden, so i can only choose to climb slowly.

    ReplyDelete