Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Try to say these sentences,

1a. I'm tired.
1b. What a busy day, now finally can relax.

2a. Why don't you solve it yourself?
2b. I know what I should do.

3a. God, why me?
3b. God, please test me.

4a. This world is a mess.
4b. I better clean my room first.

5a. My work is heavy.
5b. My job is very challenging.

6a. I'm installing a sensor.
6b. I'm building a system.

Lot of time we like to think in the negative way, not sure why, maybe that is encoded in the gens. Try to think positively, talk positively, and learn to appreciate. Life is short, you wouldn't know you or someone close to you still able to talk to you or not after today. It's too late to regret once you miss the last chance to apology after you said those stupid words. Please don't let it happen.

9 comments:

  1. if u have a negative friend then u become negative dude!

    tell me u are negative or possitive people hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure i'm a positive or negative person, but definitely a lansi person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are always 2 perspectives to everything =)

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. kenwooi, basically i'm no talking about 1/2" full or 1/2" empty glass. what i want to bring out is that using the correct word is very important. some word bring hope and some bring despair. if i can use a word to make someone happy or to give hope to someone, why i need to say those negative word that make people sad?
    i saw these and sometime i myself will make this kind of mistake. just a remind to everyone that try to encourage and give hope to people.

    giving, is the most valuable harvest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this world have balance +ve and -ve. only 1 exist, no work can be done. ie, elec need + and - to have current flow. no ampere no work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheong, that is true, life is about balancing between the bad and good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lansi... i strongly agree with you hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with cheong. :)

    ReplyDelete