Sunday, April 20, 2008

Learn how to say thank you

If someone had helped you either by your instruction or offer from him/her, please thank him/her sincerely from bottom of your heart no matter what the result is.

Please don’t fuck them, or humiliate them or give a black face look. Human feeling is weak, everyone deserve a respect. Either you fuck them or you thank them, it’s just a different word, why not use some word that make both party happy, especially someone that already try to help you? I still remember my teacher told me, word is like a sword, it can kill somebody (soul) in no time.

I’m very low EQ, although maybe my IQ is slightly higher, my feeling is as fragile as a mirror, once broken, it can’t back to the previous shape, so please remember don’t fuck me or give me black face. Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. thank you for being such a sohai. thank you very much from the deepest most bottom of my heart. thank you. thank you. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. will fuck you nicely when i see you, fucker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:52 AM

    "Thank YOu" ... I used to say.

    But, I met a Italy friend at Ukraine. He told why you always said "Thank yOU". You can said "Thank you" only when you get something from people.

    So, if i not get anything from you... i not need to say "thank you" e.g. if i ask you to complete the task, and you fail to do so, need i say "thank you" to you????

    I am confused? ????????? What should i do?????? i need YOur fucker advice hahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, like supersohai terence said....THANK YOU for being such a sohai.....thank you for being the one to take the bullet, take you for working like a donkey when you know that every year the bonus and increment is like cheebai, thank you for working for empty promises, thank you for working 24 hours until you sacrifice your love life and sex life, thank you for making us jealous for the reasons above...u sohai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. titan, sometime will cant ask someone to do 100% what we one, but normally if they can give 80% or more, than i think should be ok. but if he give you below average and that suppose to be his job, then please f him/her.

    jamie, i know the fact, no need to remind me. my day is blue now :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheheehe....sorry for the constant reminder bro...in fact, I am also the same like u...a sohai.

    ReplyDelete