Sunday, April 20, 2008

Learn how to say thank you

If someone had helped you either by your instruction or offer from him/her, please thank him/her sincerely from bottom of your heart no matter what the result is.

Please don’t fuck them, or humiliate them or give a black face look. Human feeling is weak, everyone deserve a respect. Either you fuck them or you thank them, it’s just a different word, why not use some word that make both party happy, especially someone that already try to help you? I still remember my teacher told me, word is like a sword, it can kill somebody (soul) in no time.

I’m very low EQ, although maybe my IQ is slightly higher, my feeling is as fragile as a mirror, once broken, it can’t back to the previous shape, so please remember don’t fuck me or give me black face. Thank you.