2. The list of human spaceflights
- List of human spaceflights, 1960s
- List of human spaceflights, 1970s
- List of human spaceflights, 1980s
- List of human spaceflights, 1990s
- List of human spaceflights, 2000-present
The cost for space tourism now is US$30M and fully booked until 2009. I wonder how many rich man/women in this world. I wish I can visit to space some day.
4. According wiki-Angkasawan program, it is a project under the government-to-government offset agreement through the purchase of Sukhoi SU-30MKM fighter jets for the Royal Malaysian Air Force. Under this agreement the Russian Federation will bear the cost of training of two Malaysians and to send one to the International Space Station (ISS) in October 2007. Why we still pay so much???
5. According to The Age, Malaysia would basically be using foreign space programs as a "taxi service" to transport its angkasawan, gaining nothing of merit.
6. Quoted from The Age -
That's not Malaysia "boleh", that's Malaysia "bodoh" (stupid).