Sunday, August 26, 2007

Tension

I dont know how to tell you how much tension I have these days. The stupid project is going to end and as usual I will be damn busy. For all my previous projects, I always had some buffer, but not this stupid project. I'm totally ignored. People always think that control and instrument can finish on time with all mechanical works. But too bad to say that its need time. The moment the mechanical works is done, I only can start to install my instruments, wiring terminations, checking, programming, troubleshoot, tuning, ... Anyway, luckily I got help from my colleagues and sub-cond, finally I can relax a bit today.

The main reason of my tension is not from my works, it's my study. I'm going to have my master viva on next Tuesday and I'm not prepared |||^_^

It's had been four years I struggling to end my stupid study and I know I need to end it this time. I'm quite regret to take the course. Anyway, since it's started then I will end it.

Just wish me good luck.

A martial arts student went to his teacher and said earnestly, "I am devoted to studying your martial system. How long will it take me to master it." The teacher's reply was casual, "Ten years." Impatiently, the student answered, "But I want to master it faster than that. I will work very hard. I will practice everyday, ten or more hours a day if I have to. How long will it take then?" The teacher thought for a moment, "20 years."

4 comments:

  1. aloo u no need to study also can pass wan la....genius ma. what you need is some time to rest and relax before your exam only. Take it easy bro and All The Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 PM

    yalo.... u can pass it easy one... you lack of confident nia... after struggle in working for 6 years... your confident .... trigger the low level alarm liao....

    Now, you need to have a rest n think positive to find up the tank of confident, but dont find too much until trigger the high level alarm bo... Balance up using PID la... ok

    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiseh, go kautim your examiner lor, like that also dun know, just know how to complain, busy this.... busy that lar.......sheesh......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:27 AM

    dun always blame others .... maybe it's you that didn't plan your project schedule properly

    ReplyDelete