- There are at least 10 types of capacitors.
- Theory tells you how a circuit works, not why it does not work.
- Not everything works according to the specs in the databook.
- Anything practical you learn will be obsolete before you use it, except the complex math, which you will never use.
- Engineering is like having an 8 a.m. class and a late afternoon lab every day for the rest of your life.
- Overtime pay? What overtime pay?
- Manager, not engineers, rule the world.
- Always try to fix the hardware with software.
- If you like junk food, caffeine and all-nighters, go into software.
- Dilbert is not a comic strip, it's a documentary.
Friday, July 28, 2006
Top Ten Things Engineering School didn't Teach You
Posted by Ding SK at 1:51 AM