Saturday, June 17, 2006

Is engineer = poor man?


In many professional jobs, engineer never related to rich or $. Lawyer, doctor, architect and many other professional are always giving image of rich and wellness.

The definition of poor is not really well defined. How much money that someone own that can be consider rich? $1000? Maybe not. How about $1000m? Or maybe $1000b?

For me, I don't think myself is a rich man since I need to think few time before I use my money. But I also not a poor man since I still able to buy something that I want.

I'm stay at Puchong, and everyone knows that we need to pay toll to get in and out from Puchong to other places.

But as an engineer, we are good problem solver; therefore we create a road before the toll.

As you can see, there is an illegal U-turn before the toll and lead to resident area. Buy using the resident area small road, we don't need to pay toll to get in/out from where we stay.

Believe it or not, the small road at the resident area is named "Jalan Jurutera", which mean engineer road.

I think it’s telling something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment