Monday, March 10, 2014

It's heavy weekend

I'm sick since Saturday, maybe due to haze or hot weather.

Saturday headline is a heavy news. I'm not side to any politics party, although I wish to change the ruling party last election. But, I saw very dirty and old trick sending the ruling party's greatest enemy to jail. I seriously doubt why someone is released few years back and get caught under the same accuses. Where is the consistency? Which is the correct one? Which story is real one? I don't know, but I believe this is not just a simple case, there must be some stories behind.

Then on the same day, our plane was lost in the air, until now we still don't know where is the plane, where are the 239 people gone. This tragedy is full with mystery. If this is a terrorist action, there must be a motifs and someone have to claim it, but until now, there is none. If it is a plane problem, the pilot sure will communicate with the centre, but the news said none, and the communication is lost and the weather is clear.

So, where is the plane now? What is happening? Any survival? Everyone want to know the answer, but I believe it will not be a good news. Unless the plane was "kidnapped" by alien and the alien return the human after they do some study. Anyway, just hope some miracles will arrive soon. Lets pray for MH370.

No comments:

Post a Comment