Tuesday, December 31, 2013

It's new year eve

Ok, finally year 2013 is going to end, as usual I like to conclude my year here.

So, what I can say about year 2013. The words that I can think of are unstable, fluctuate, tension, stress, busy, tired, and many many negative words.

I'm 36 years old this year, and according to Chinese astrology this year is an unstable year for me. For the whole years, I'm mentally, physically and financially unstable. I try to settle down, but I never manage to do it, especially after mid year. This year, it really hit me hard.

Anyway, I'm still alive, standing still. People said, if something didn't kill you, then it will make stronger. It's a painful learning curve, but no pain no gain. Sometime, we really need to thank to the people that giving us those hard time, it let us grow up.

Nothing much I achieve this year, Basically I manage to install my house a PV system, now every month I enjoy a passive income of around RM600-RM650. These income really help me a lot when I'm in deep shit. I started to pick up my dream of becoming embedded system designer, pick up those electronics thing, learning new electronics knowledge, and I found it really change a lot since my school time. My learning speed is getting slower as compare to when I was young.

So, what I want to wish for year 2014?

First, I wish year 2014 will be a more peaceful and smoother path for me to expand my career. Secondly, I wish a good health for my family. And lastly, I wish I manage to earn some money to bring my family for a vacation this year.

And never forget for all my reader a happy new year and may your wish come true.

See you all next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment