Friday, December 21, 2012

It's winter solstice again

Based on astronomy data, winter solstice happen at 11.12am UTC, which is about 7.12pm Malaysia time. As everyone knew, the Mayan calendar ended today also, anyway, don't worry I believe is it a technical mistake on the calculation. So, just enjoy today.

I'm sick since Sunday with low fever and flu, didn't go see doctor since I believe they will charge you for few pieces of Panadol. I use my traditional way, which Sam didn't believe, cook a package of hot and spicy instant mee, after that take a Panadol, then do sleep with no fan, no air-cond, and balut yourself like a dumpling. Let it sweat and you will get better. Basically, I'm better now, but the bad weather really slow down the healing process. The only thing that make me feel bad is I can't go to see my daughter, she is with my wife's family since late last month due to my house renovation. Talk about the renovation, I believe it is going to complete soon, hopefully I got a new kitchen for my wife to cook, and new huge bed room for my daughter before Chinese new year.

And I got some photos for show off, hohoho



She just love me ^^

Today my mom is doing operation, hopefully everything going fine and wish her recover as soon as possible.

Yesterday I got my new fridge after nearly 3 months argues with Hitachi sales. Ok, here is my advice, never ever buy Hitachi product anymore. Their product quality is no longer like last time, and the after sale service is suck. For me this is the last time I buy Hitachi product and not for the next 10 years.

Dragon year is going to end soon, this year is an unstable year, it doesn't mean bad, but just more changes and your life is fluctuate up and down. Anyway, it is going to end soon, and the coming year is my zodiac year. Yes, I'm 36 by next year, getting old, and more and more people call me uncle.

So, end it here and wish everyone a happy winter solstice, go back home early today and enjoy a good dinner with your family.

1 comment: