Thursday, December 17, 2009

Introducing Mrs. Ding

In year 1998 May, when I was reported to UKM, I met this lovely lady and she become my very first girl friend and also the last one.

After we know each other for 4017 days, finally, she become my wife. I'd managed to change our status from single to married on the last day of year 11th. If you ask me is 11 years a long period? I will tell you that, yes, it is too long for us to remain the status as single, but it is definitely too short for me to love her. All the while, I respect her decision to remain single due to some reasons. And finally, she give me permission to change the status.

Introduce to you all, Mrs. Ding, my lovely wife.

5 comments:

  1. congrats! the waiting has finally come to an end. Be prepare for the new chapter of life as husband and wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulation to you!

    it is time to change ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheng & voon, ya, finally i don't need to take angpao anymore. upgrading my os from Boyfriend SP11 to Husband SP0, hope to see a better os.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so when is siu siu keong coming out??? :P

    ReplyDelete