Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Engineer: Career or hobby?

Why I'm here? Where am I? What is my future?

I only know the first question.
I not sure about the second.
And I don't know the last.

As I always said, love your job as an engineer but don't fall in love with your company.
But what happen if you like your job but the company don't like you.

What will you do if you fall in love with a girl, but her parent don't like you?
Should you leave or should you stay?

I'm asking myself this question last year and today I ask myself again.
Should I stay or should I leave?

I wish I know the answer. Maybe only time can tell me the answer.

p^_^q

4 comments:

  1. i ask the same question everyday, i know i day i will not ask the question anymore. in your case i think you got very very good support from your manager. he loves you very much, only problem is that you have have any people below you. if you got people below you then you can become manager oledi. once you become manager, everything will be solved...

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is 2 doubt here.

    1. if your girl friend family don't like you, can you get marry?
    2. even you get married, do you happy with her family?

    then will you get divorce? or are you let go now or later?

    i don't have the ability to predict future. so only time will tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually if your girlfriend faimily don't like you, you can still marry her, actually what they want to see is $$$ only. if you are rich but not handsome they will let you marry their daugther. good example is siti nurhaliza and datuk k. i think the solution to your problem is to get the company to hire 1 more staff that got same ability as you. then you can 'control' the person as he or she will be below you. then you can become manager oledi mah. i see so many manager around me just asking people to do this and do that and if something go wrong then just simply put the blame on other people and ask stupid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:33 PM

    You must stronger enough to face it and not find somewhere to hide.

    Problem always there if you not solve it.

    If i got time, i will tell you a "Pig" story.

    Future! You are the person to predict it whether good or not.

    Advised from a Friend.

    ReplyDelete