Saturday, August 05, 2006

A meaningful story

A man went to school to learn chinese writing. The first day, the teacher teach him to how to write one. "One is a horizontal line", said the teacher. The second day, the teacher teach him to write two. "Two horizontal lines is a two in chinese", said the teacher. And the third day, the teacher teach him to write three. "Three horizontal lines is a three in chinese", said the teacher again. The man get excited and quit from school.

One day, he want to write a letter to his friend Wan (ten thousand in chinese). He had used a whole day just to write his friend's surname.
I still remember my teacher told me this story when I was in primary school. The story teach us to learn knowledge sincerely. Guess what, I saw someone is still haven't graduate from primary school working in my company.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    i wonder if i am the one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 PM

    No ... u are not the one. I am the ONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:10 PM

    I guess u two are txh and cxexxg ...
    This blogger always hit the walking bulls eye.

    Now the target is the manager + whom dunno how to write mandarin...

    Cxexxg, this blog specially created for u lah...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete