Sunday, August 13, 2006

Am I alone?

An electronics engineer working in air conditioning contractor firm is lonely. It's difficult to express yourself or maybe I should say it's difficult to apply your knowledge in this area.

The most happiness moment is when I see the control system is running perfectly, hmmm..... maybe not 100% perfect. Then the remaining suffering day is to go to client site to help them to power up tripped MCB / switch or restart the PC. I hope one day I can do it remotely.

All the while I'm thinking I'm alone but until today I found out a genius hidden inside my office. At last I got someone can talk to using same language / protocol :)





5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:25 PM

    who is that? mind to share it with everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:34 PM

    i think it's me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:40 PM

    then you really are alone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:00 PM

    Yo da insane peple toki'n da mental tok..Come tu US n go brooklyn, look for me, let me tok wif u

    ReplyDelete